Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Star Wars RPG where you train in the ways of Jedi or Sith

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A place to go when theres nothing to do

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alquan

Alquan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
A  place to go when theres nothing to do Left_bar_bleue0/0A  place to go when theres nothing to do Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Sith Mastery:
A  place to go when theres nothing to do Left_bar_bleue0/0A  place to go when theres nothing to do Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Saber craft:

A  place to go when theres nothing to do Empty
PostSubject: A place to go when theres nothing to do   A  place to go when theres nothing to do I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Come here when theres no one here or if your bored....
Back to top Go down
Alquan

Alquan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: A place to go when theres nothing to do   A  place to go when theres nothing to do I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:17 pm

OMG!!! *panics* OMG!!1 I POSTED A NEW TOPIC IN THE SITH POSTS AND IT SAID NO TOPIC! AHHHH!!!!!! AND I JUST JOINED! THE SITH ARE GONNA KILL ME! AND LEADER WILL TOO!!!!OMG!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alquan

Alquan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: A place to go when theres nothing to do   A  place to go when theres nothing to do I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:24 pm

Nvm... Neutral ......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to go when theres nothing to do   A  place to go when theres nothing to do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to go when theres nothing to do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars RPG :: Battles :: Sith's Terrain-
Jump to: