Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Star Wars RPG where you train in the ways of Jedi or Sith

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attach on one of the Sith's base

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alquan

Alquan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Attach on one of the Sith's base Left_bar_bleue0/0Attach on one of the Sith's base Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Sith Mastery:
Attach on one of the Sith's base Left_bar_bleue0/0Attach on one of the Sith's base Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Saber craft:

Attach on one of the Sith's base Empty
PostSubject: Attach on one of the Sith's base   Attach on one of the Sith's base I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:30 pm

*flys on a Grey fighter with R2-E7*

This should be fun huh R2? since i put some blasters in you and you can fly as long as you want......and you can translate to human language

R2: Yes *bo beep* this should be fun
Back to top Go down
Alquan

Alquan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Attach on one of the Sith's base   Attach on one of the Sith's base I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:32 pm

*walks out of fighter* Hmm.....R2 see if there is a Sith general on this base...

R2: *checks in data port* No sir

mmm.... thought not.....

R2: but there is a saber droid as leader

Alright...lets go.....
Back to top Go down
Alquan

Alquan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Attach on one of the Sith's base   Attach on one of the Sith's base I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:34 pm

lets go.....*walks into Sith base hallway*

R2:*shoots some droids that were coming behind us*

*Slashes 2 droids with both light sabers*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attach on one of the Sith's base   Attach on one of the Sith's base I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attach on one of the Sith's base
Page 1 of 1