Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Star Wars RPG where you train in the ways of Jedi or Sith

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attack On the Jedi Temple

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Leonifield

Drake Leonifield

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Attack On the Jedi Temple Left_bar_bleue3/5Attack On the Jedi Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Sith Mastery:
Attack On the Jedi Temple Left_bar_bleue5/5Attack On the Jedi Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Saber craft:
Attack On the Jedi Temple Left_bar_bleue5/5Attack On the Jedi Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Attack On the Jedi Temple Empty
PostSubject: Attack On the Jedi Temple   Attack On the Jedi Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:09 pm

*Drake and a small group of Rocket and Storm Troopers Surround the Jedi Temple*
*seething voice* fire
*The squad opens fire on the temple and Drake slowly saunters away*
Back to top Go down
Grwuack Marec
Admin
Grwuack Marec

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Attack On the Jedi Temple Left_bar_bleue4/5Attack On the Jedi Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Attack On the Jedi Temple   Attack On the Jedi Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:10 pm

*jumps in with a quick slash taking out the squads*
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsrpg.rpg-board.net
Drake Leonifield

Drake Leonifield

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Attack On the Jedi Temple Left_bar_bleue3/5Attack On the Jedi Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Attack On the Jedi Temple   Attack On the Jedi Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:17 pm

*slowly turns around and walks towards Grwuac* You fool *Takes out light saber and turns it on. He flips over Grwuac and quickly unleashes a fury of slashes*
Back to top Go down
Grwuack Marec
Admin
Grwuack Marec

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Attack On the Jedi Temple Left_bar_bleue4/5Attack On the Jedi Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Attack On the Jedi Temple   Attack On the Jedi Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:21 pm

*pushes him back*
Back to top Go down
Drake Leonifield

Drake Leonifield

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Attack On the Jedi Temple   Attack On the Jedi Temple I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:55 am

*Flips backwards but lands on his feet then fires a bolt of electricity at him*
Back to top Go down
Grwuack Marec
Admin
Grwuack Marec

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Attack On the Jedi Temple   Attack On the Jedi Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:54 am

*fires electricity and pushes it at him*
Back to top Go down
Alquan

Alquan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Attack On the Jedi Temple Left_bar_bleue0/0Attack On the Jedi Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Sith Mastery:
Attack On the Jedi Temple Left_bar_bleue0/0Attack On the Jedi Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Attack On the Jedi Temple   Attack On the Jedi Temple I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Alquan

Alquan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Attack On the Jedi Temple   Attack On the Jedi Temple I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:49 pm

i guess no bodys here....
Back to top Go down
Alquan

Alquan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Attack On the Jedi Temple   Attack On the Jedi Temple I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack On the Jedi Temple   Attack On the Jedi Temple I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack On the Jedi Temple
Page 1 of 1