Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Star Wars RPG where you train in the ways of Jedi or Sith

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secret Chamber In Sith Temple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Secret Chamber In Sith Temple Left_bar_bleue3/5Secret Chamber In Sith Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Sith Mastery:
Secret Chamber In Sith Temple Left_bar_bleue5/5Secret Chamber In Sith Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Saber craft:
Secret Chamber In Sith Temple Left_bar_bleue4/5Secret Chamber In Sith Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Secret Chamber In Sith Temple Empty
PostSubject: Secret Chamber In Sith Temple   Secret Chamber In Sith Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:24 pm

*runs in and sits down and sighs heavily*
I got them.....
*takes out all droid bueprint holocrons and activaes them*
The sith will return...with clones and droids , our iron fisted rule will stand...
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Secret Chamber In Sith Temple Left_bar_bleue3/5Secret Chamber In Sith Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Sith Mastery:
Secret Chamber In Sith Temple Left_bar_bleue5/5Secret Chamber In Sith Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Saber craft:
Secret Chamber In Sith Temple Left_bar_bleue4/5Secret Chamber In Sith Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

PostSubject: Re: Secret Chamber In Sith Temple   Secret Chamber In Sith Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:54 pm

*looks at one of the holocrons and follows the blue prints of the skinny droid*
*builds droid for hours then wipes off sweat*
Okay....time to see if this will work...*activates droid*
*droid turns head and says "Roger Roger"*
*deactivates droid*
*is joy ful* YES! it works!
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Secret Chamber In Sith Temple   Secret Chamber In Sith Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:00 pm

*puts the droid *
okay, I've got the basic droid down
*builds Super Battle Droid, Droidka, and Magna Guard Droid*

Last edited by Raleth on Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Secret Chamber In Sith Temple   Secret Chamber In Sith Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:12 pm

*is tired and wipes sweat off forhead
good, I've built the droids, now to modify them
*take a super battle droid and lays it on a table*
now lets see how I can modify this..

Last edited by Raleth on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Secret Chamber In Sith Temple   Secret Chamber In Sith Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:21 pm

*disesembles one of the super battle droids arm and sees it's weapons*
tri shot......that's it! No wonder we stoped building them
*reinforces the armor and adds more speed to the hrydrolics*
*adds a smarter program to it's harddrive*
*makes a mini proton torpedo gun implimant into the arm, a mini gattling blaster on one arm and the tri shot on the other*
heheh perfect
(how droid looks after custimazitation;
Secret Chamber In Sith Temple Droid5 )

Last edited by Raleth on Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Secret Chamber In Sith Temple   Secret Chamber In Sith Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:26 pm

*puts away super droid and takes regalr droid and sets him on table*
....wow...this looks weak *looks at function in holo cron*
so...they hold there own weapons....
*reinforces droid armor and implants a more stratigacal function into theior programming and implants a blaster into their arms and a self desturct funtion*
(how grunt droid looks after custmization; Secret Chamber In Sith Temple SuperBattleDroidConcept )
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Secret Chamber In Sith Temple   Secret Chamber In Sith Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:44 pm

*puts droideka on table *
Okay...this droid can roll, activate a personel shield, and have unrelenting blasters....time for it to have an upgrade *adds smarter program into droid*
*reinforces armor and shield, adds 2 blasters to each arm, proton torpedo lasters on shoulders, and a tri cannon near the faceplate*

Secret Chamber In Sith Temple WEB%20Droideka

(how it looks now)

Last edited by Raleth on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Secret Chamber In Sith Temple   Secret Chamber In Sith Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:36 pm

*takes a Magna Guard and puts it on table*
This droid is very powerful....
*reinforces armor and takes out main weapon and adds a stun saber*
*places a more stratigic and brutal software to mkae droid more cunning*
hmmm....
*adds more hydroclic lift and speed so the droid can jump higher and run faster*
what else....
*adds a sfotware to caommand all other droids if no sith general is ther*
got to be more...
*adds more range in vision to see snipers and mine dectetion*
this shall be the strongest droid, it can even stand it's ground with jedi!
*adds some protecion to force powers and can even repel some force pwoers of an average of 3.5*
now for the sith touch!
*adds Sith insignia onto it's shoulders and adds a sith cape cause it looks cooler and spray paint it black*
Secret Chamber In Sith Temple Advanced_Saber_Droid_by_namesjames
*saber is a stun one*

Last edited by Raleth on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Secret Chamber In Sith Temple   Secret Chamber In Sith Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:38 pm

*puts droids into a machhin wich analyzes them and produces them and saves their blueprints into it's memory*
*sighs* well....I've done it...I cant wait to show master!!
*leaves and closes chamber*
Back to top Go down
Alquan

Alquan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Secret Chamber In Sith Temple Left_bar_bleue0/0Secret Chamber In Sith Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Sith Mastery:
Secret Chamber In Sith Temple Left_bar_bleue0/0Secret Chamber In Sith Temple Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Secret Chamber In Sith Temple   Secret Chamber In Sith Temple I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:27 pm

<.< >.> *sneaks in and destroys the all of the droids* heh heh.... *dissapears*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Chamber In Sith Temple   Secret Chamber In Sith Temple I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Chamber In Sith Temple
Page 1 of 1