Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Star Wars RPG where you train in the ways of Jedi or Sith

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting for Apprentice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Waiting for Apprentice Left_bar_bleue3/5Waiting for Apprentice Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Sith Mastery:
Waiting for Apprentice Left_bar_bleue5/5Waiting for Apprentice Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Saber craft:
Waiting for Apprentice Left_bar_bleue4/5Waiting for Apprentice Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Waiting for Apprentice Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:36 pm

*waits with scouter on*
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Waiting for Apprentice Left_bar_bleue0/0Waiting for Apprentice Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Sith Mastery:
Waiting for Apprentice Left_bar_bleue0/0Waiting for Apprentice Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:55 pm

Walks in
"hello"
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Waiting for Apprentice Left_bar_bleue3/5Waiting for Apprentice Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Sith Mastery:
Waiting for Apprentice Left_bar_bleue5/5Waiting for Apprentice Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Saber craft:
Waiting for Apprentice Left_bar_bleue4/5Waiting for Apprentice Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:04 pm

hello, what is your purpose here?
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:26 pm

Looks at him
"I need a master to teach me the ways of the force"
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:36 pm

the force? no I cant teach that, what I can teach is to harness the hatred in you, and let it use it to you advantage, that I can teach
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:50 pm

Still looking at him but looking at him with a raised eye brow
"Very well i will learn what i can"
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:51 pm

good
*throws a lightsaber at Revan*
here is a test to see if you know anything!
I want you to fight this saber droid
*a black droid with a saber comes from a door wearing a cape*
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:52 pm

Activates the lightsaber waiting for the droid to attack
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:54 pm

Droid: *driod runs then umps and slashes downward at Revan*
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:55 pm

Rolls forward effectly dodging the slash while stabbing upward toward the droid as he rolls dashing its left arm off
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:56 pm

Droid: *force pushes ground to evade slash and kicks revan nad jumps off*
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:57 pm

Is kicked forward but lands on his feet and again waits for the droid to make its move
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:59 pm

Droid: *force pushes revan then when he hits the wall forcpulls him back and kicks him in the air, jumps, and elbows him down to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:00 pm

Rolls up and sees the droid falling to the ground and runs over to it and slahes across its chest looking to dice it in half
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:02 pm

Droid: *twists saber and blocks attacks and both of them are in a saberlock*
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:04 pm

Pushing forward with one hand while another sneaks to a small dagger hidden on his leg stabbing the droid in the head
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:07 pm

*drid ducks and trips revan then stabs him through the chest*
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:07 pm

Before the droids lightsaber hits his chest he rolls out of the way and catching the droid off gaurd slices its legs off
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:09 pm

*droid is sliced and deactivates*
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:10 pm

Stands and looks over to Raleth
"Will that be sufficent?"
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:14 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:15 pm

Bows his head
"Very well master"
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:18 pm

now destroy this droid with out moving towards it, saber throw
*droid is 100 feet away*
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:19 pm

Focuses imaging the lightsaber flying towards the droid slicing it in half and it actually happens as he thinks about it
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:21 pm

good, now try to hit a moving droid
*another droid 200 feet away starts running*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Apprentice
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars RPG :: Sith Temple :: Training Room-
Jump to: