Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Star Wars RPG where you train in the ways of Jedi or Sith

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting for Apprentice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Waiting for Apprentice - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Waiting for Apprentice - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Sith Mastery:
Waiting for Apprentice - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Waiting for Apprentice - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Saber craft:

Waiting for Apprentice - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:01 pm

Rises to his feet
"Thank you master"
Picks his sliced lightsaber up and stares at it
Back to top Go down
Alquan

Alquan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:34 pm

*is watching afar from on top of a bookshelf* Neutral
Back to top Go down
Alquan

Alquan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 pm

both of you are weird...*attacks Raleth with twin sabers and slashes at his neck* *uses force to conjure a tornado ripping Revan too shreds*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Apprentice
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars RPG :: Sith Temple :: Training Room-
Jump to: