Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Star Wars RPG where you train in the ways of Jedi or Sith

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting for Apprentice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Sith Mastery:
Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Saber craft:

Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:23 pm

Imagines the saber flying towards the droid crashing into it as it moves and again it happens
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/5Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Sith Mastery:
Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Saber craft:
Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:25 pm

*ducks and runs in other direction*
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:26 pm

The blade follows the droid until it slices it in two
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/5Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Sith Mastery:
Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Saber craft:
Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/5Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:27 pm

Very good!
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:28 pm

"Thank you master"
The saber returns to his hand and he deactivates it
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:29 pm

now time for you to use the force
Disesemble this AT-ST
*atst stands still*
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:31 pm

"Very well master"
Imagines the pieces of the atst falling off smallest piece to larger piece and they fall off from bolts to panels and nothing is left of it
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:34 pm

good, now use ur hatred of the jedi, and use fore lightining
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:36 pm

Nods his head and thinks of the jedi killing his parents(they killed his parents ^^) and he directs the hatred and the force into his hands sending lightning out of his fingers
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:37 pm

hold it and keep going, now add your other hand, this is called force scorcher
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:38 pm

Raises his other hand while the lightning is still flowing easly from his finger tips and both hands are now shooting lightning out of them
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:39 pm

now *brings in a captive*
this insulant pig sides with the jedi...kill him with force choke and lightining
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:40 pm

Drops both hands and raises one hand using force choke and raises the other one using force lightning effectly killing the scum
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:40 pm

PERFECT!
noe give me your lightsaber
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:41 pm

Hands him his lightsaber
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:42 pm

*upgrades lightsaber and adds an increase in sith power*
now kneel down my apprentice
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:42 pm

Kneels on one leg bowwing his head at the same time
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:45 pm

you are yet not experienced to be a sith warrior, but I will make you a freelance apprentice
*activates lightsaber and puts it over his shoulder*
you can now acompany me in any mission against the rebel scum now rise my apprentice *deactivates saber and gives it back to revan*
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:46 pm

"Thank you master it would be my pleasure to travel with you"
Stands and takes his lightsaber and puts it on his belt
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:48 pm

you are free to train if you want, or ask me to train
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:49 pm

Nods his head
"I think ill train but i have a question....where will i be residing?"
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:50 pm

where you want
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:52 pm

"Anywhere is fine with me"
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:08 pm

okay then
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:23 pm

Nods his head once more and goes back to training with driods practicing to get better with the force as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Apprentice   Waiting for Apprentice - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Apprentice
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars RPG :: Sith Temple :: Training Room-
Jump to: