Star Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Star Wars RPG where you train in the ways of Jedi or Sith

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Left_bar_bleue3/5Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Sith Mastery:
Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Left_bar_bleue5/5Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Saber craft:
Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Left_bar_bleue4/5Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Empty
PostSubject: Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron   Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:39 pm

*flies on his priavet ship to the sith plaent of Korriban*
*gets out with a battlion of droids*
ADD: searching for holocron
Come on...
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Left_bar_bleue3/5Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Empty_bar_bleue  (3/5)
Sith Mastery:
Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Left_bar_bleue5/5Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Saber craft:
Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Left_bar_bleue4/5Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Empty_bar_bleue  (4/5)

PostSubject: Re: Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron   Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:53 pm

ADD look for Darth bane's tomb
ADD: Darth Bane?
He is the one who made the sith holocron
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron   Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:55 pm

Droid: master w-
*turns around: yes b..*droids are destroyed*
ADD! Look for lief forms on this planet!
AAD: yes master
*sounds are heard*
Back to top Go down
Kazadan Windu

Kazadan Windu

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Left_bar_bleue2/5Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Empty_bar_bleue  (2/5)
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron   Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:20 am

*watches and thinks*(whats he up to now?)
Back to top Go down
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron   Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:38 pm

*turns around and sees Massassi*
Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Image:Massassi_KotORCG

*backs away and is surrounded*
Back to top Go down
Grwuack Marec
Admin
Grwuack Marec

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron   Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:57 pm

*viewing an ancient sith holocron*
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsrpg.rpg-board.net
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron   Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:37 pm

OOC: oh wtf man.....
Back to top Go down
Grwuack Marec
Admin
Grwuack Marec

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron   Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:21 pm

OOC: I had it all along
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsrpg.rpg-board.net
Raleth

Raleth

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron   Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:41 pm

OOC: no...NO! it weas protected by god modind monsters...WTF
Back to top Go down
Alquan

Alquan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Left_bar_bleue0/0Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Sith Mastery:
Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Left_bar_bleue0/0Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron   Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:56 pm

???......Bored.....
Back to top Go down
Alquan

Alquan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron   Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:57 pm

....*uses force on rocks and twirls them in the air out of boredom*
Back to top Go down
Alquan

Alquan

Character sheet
Jedi Mastery:
Sith Mastery:
Saber craft:

PostSubject: Re: Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron   Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:00 pm

you guys should be on more.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron   Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search For the Ancient Sith Holocron
Page 1 of 1